Five Years Gone

Five Years Gone

Monday, August 11, 2008

Tune In, Turn On, Rock Out Or Something

Ladies and genitaliamen! Join me on the 95-and-a-half KLOS this Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 8pm to 1am for the vacationing Jim Ladd! We'll have plenty of door prizes, party favors, sonic swag...and MINUS the usual Satanic virgin sacrifices Jim performs hourly each weeknight. (Quite frankly, it's not in my contract so we've put that on hold until Thursday)
Come on by and rock a spell, hear?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How bout playing some KISS for me here in California City...It's lonely and HOT here...in the middle of nowhere. I'm listening via the internet..The ONLY way I can get you out here in the middle of nowhere!!!Thanx so much!! YOU ROCK!!!

ACEsGURL...aka..KISS ARMY CHICK!!!

Anonymous said...

How bout playing some KISS for me out here in California City..It's HOT and lonely here!!! Listening to you via the internet...The ONLY way I can get KLOS out here!!! You so ROCK!!!
THANX soo much!!!

ACEsGURL..aka..KISS ARMY CHICK!!!

The Greatest FAX Ever.

The Greatest FAX Ever.