Five Years Gone

Five Years Gone

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Damn Fine Oh-Nine

Now here's a way to keep 2009 (and yer 'puter) rockin' nicely through the year--sign up for daily emails from www.damnfineday.com. It's a neat project I've been working on with Rhino Records that goes back into the vaults and highlights a different overlooked, outstanding tune every weekday. Rock, soul, jazz, country, pop--it's all repped. And if you like what you hear, you can buy/download it right then and there. Go dig on it--unless you enjoy hearing the same 200 burned-out songs on the radio over and over and over and.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiya Gary! Nice to see you here. You look great, exactly the same since I last saw you in 1991! (Back in your KODJ days) Hope all is going well for you, and it looks like it has. BTW, has the statue of limitations run out on apologies? Sorry for being such a jerky brat to you all those years ago. My only excuse was I was incredibly immature and was jealous of how you fancied Vickie. Hope you can forgive me, I've grown up allot since then and just wanted to let you know that I am sorry for the way I behaved.
Take care, and the very best to you in 2009!
-The Former Miss (now Mrs.) Suzi from Laguna Niguel

The Greatest FAX Ever.

The Greatest FAX Ever.