Five Years Gone

Five Years Gone

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Buy These Before Eric Clapton Does!

After Midnight. Cocaine. Call Me The Breeze. You've heard those J.J. Cale songs for decades now, and might even be a big fan of his work. How'd you like to own one of his own guitars and help out a wonderful cause? The Midnight Mission in downtown L.A. truly does the work of angels on earth. All the proceeds from this guitar and this banjo sold on ebay will benefit TMM and all their incredible work. I've seen what they do firsthand and can tell you without hesitation that they deserve your support for helping make our world a much better and more humane place to live. I hope you can help--thanks for checking them out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so COOL Gary! From the Cheese

Sharine said...

Gary, I love the "I see Led people" photo and caption!

FYI, and I know it has been a long, long time, but I wrote a book and happen to mention you in it. I will bring a copy to the station or send to you if you email me an address.

It's comical nonfiction, called "Cravings, Ravings & Misbehavings: Tales of how one good girl can do a whole lotta bad things and still turn out okay."

http://www.cravingsravingsmisbehavings.com

Au revoir, mon ami,

Sharine.

The Greatest FAX Ever.

The Greatest FAX Ever.